Your cart is currently empty!
Honestly, I am pretty damn picky about who I choose to stock Sonia Therese handmade jewellery. Below are some of the things I look for in a kick-arse stockist. If you think you fit the bill, I would LOVE to hear from you! If you don’t fit the bill yet, but you are keen, please get in touch so I can keep you on my radar too.
What I look for in a stockist:
- A great story for your store and your brand!
- A willingness to tell my story to your customers – this relationship is about more than just $$
- A fabulous and engaging social media presence (not necessarily huge numbers, but engaged fans are the key here!)
- A working webstore – I offer drop-shipping options to the right stockists!
- The ability and willingness to buy wholesale rather than an “on consignment” relationship. I won’t necessarily turn you away if it’s not wholesale, but it’s a totally different relationship
- A thorough understanding and support for the hand-made nature of my work and all the trials and tribulations that come with it!
- A presence in a country/city/town/market where I don’t already have an outlet.
- A willingness to build a relationship with me and my brand – because that is what I will intend to do with/for you too!
If it looks like a good fit, I will send you a copy of my current wholesale catalogue as well as term&conditions. If you do become a stockist, you will also have access to a full range of images for your own social media content and webstore.
Fill in the form below and I will be sure to get back to you ASAP and see if we can make magic together!